Job Title: Software Developer Team Lead .NET
Location: NE based, hybrid working
Salary: Upto £50K DoE
Our client is a tech start-up looking to bring in a hands-on Software Developer Team Lead .NET, who can grow with the business and play a key role in informing and developing the product suite. Initially contribute to and, oversee the work of outsourced development resource and oversee the recruitment and work of a small in-house development team to be established from Oct 21 onwards. The role has the potential into a CTO role within 18-24 months.
As Software Developer Team Lead .NET, you will take charge of the development of software to ensure that all products are of acceptable quality to the end customer. You shall be required to lead and participate in design and planning of software solution, liaising with the Product Owner. The client offers a hybrid working environment, providing flexible working arrangements for all team members. Subject to funding round, it is likely head office will be in County Durham.
· MVC 5.
· Web API 2.
· Support the recruitment and development of the in-house technical development team.
· Support the sourcing and monitoring of any out-sources technical resource.
· Provide technical leadership through coaching and mentoring.
· Leading software development projects, delegating tasks and monitoring progress.
· Clearly communicating with management and the in-house / outsourced technical teams.
· Writing and reviewing code
· Lead on functionality testing and debugging code.
· Lead on creating and implementing design plans and assist in the design, development of wireframes, user stories and test scripts.
· Performing testing and quality checks to ensure strong functionality to ensure the system is optimised.V1.0
· Designing and updating software in line with customer requirements.
· Support with company budgeting with all costings related to the design, development and hosting of the software.
· Undertaking any other duties deemed necessary by the line manager.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch!