Job Title: Paid Marketing Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (or remote working)
Salary: £22k – £30k
Our client, a well-established digital marketing agency in Newcastle upon Tyne, have an exciting opportunity to join their team as Paid Marketing Manager, to support their ongoing growth. The role can be conducted fully remotely or based at their Newcastle office, depending on the candidate’s preference.
As Paid Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client accounts, ensuring performance, impacts and promises are delivered to a high standard and within the agreed time frame.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in Paid Marketing strategies and practices.
- Ability to make creative recommendations, manage performance and set budget thresholds
- Prior experience working within an agency environment
- Exceptional analytical skills – Ability to identify poorly performing campaigns, the possible causes, and develop solutions/optimisations to improve efficiencies.
- Competent in all relevant tools such as; Google Analytics, Shoptimised and other measurement tools where applicable.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships by demonstrating prompt, clear and informative communication with all recipients.
- Ensure all client accounts meet best practices.
- Confidently forecast client spend and return using account and external data insights.
- Work with Senior Manager to devise and execute innovative strategies to achieve client objectives.
- Be commercially aware, identifying and proposing cross sell/up sell opportunities to clients.
- Complete monthly client work, including but not limited to, bid & budget management, campaign and ad copy builds and reporting.
- Consistently demonstrate Paid Search expertise by sharing relevant industry insights internally and externally.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.