Job Title: Studio Manager/Account Manager (Part-Time)
Contract Type: Temporary (with a view to becoming permanent)
Salary: £25k – 35k (pro rata)
Hours: 2-3 days a week (up to 25hrs) with the opportunity to expand later in the year.
Our client, a full-service creative agency specialising in brand strategy and design, is looking to hire a dynamic and enterprising Studio Manager / Account Manager on a part time basis. You will have meticulous attention to detail and a hunger to learn and improve your working practices as well as those of the wider team.
As Studio Manager / Account Manager, you will be at the centre of everything that happens in the studio; answering incoming enquiries, project management, resource management and IT, as well as general and financial administration.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to shape the processes and structure of a growing design studio.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an Account Manager/Studio Manager role
- Experience supporting clients with creative briefs and workshops (especially with branding and website design)
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn the basics of Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Social media / copy writing
- Experience managing website projects
- Day to day project management of work running through the studio
- Working with the Creative Director to produce proposals, accurate cost estimates and project timelines
- Managing and coordinating a team of freelancers to ensure projects run smoothly through the studio
- Briefing – working with clients to complete briefs and communicating to designers / artworkers
- Processes – be the champion of processes for the studio. Reviewing and developing current processes and creating new processes when required
- Co-ordinating and sending emails (managing freelancers and potential new business)
- Bookkeeping and invoicing – sending out monthly client invoices and inputting expenses and freelancer costs to the system
- Website tasks – uploading supplied content for blog posts and news articles to both the company and client’s websites
In addition, during your first 3 months you will:
- Work with the Creative Director to build out project systems and ensure the server filing system is robust. This will include scoping and implementing requirements for a Notion project management system
- Lead on costing, planning and running design projects. Working with Creative Director to flesh out client briefs, identifying and manging the correct freelance team to work on larger projects.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.