Our client is an ambitious company based in Milton Keynes. They are looking for a PHP Developer to join their team.
As a developer who already has some experience, you will be ready to step into a more technically challenging and demanding role. You’ll be someone who doesn’t just work on a product, but owns it, and is confident in the decisions they make. You’ll be happy working in a team of differing levels of experience and skillsets.
· Object Oriented PHP
· Adherence to SOLID principles, design patterns and other best practices
· Experience with a modern MVC framework (e.g. Laravel or Symfony)
· Experience with MySQL and query optimisation
· Experience of working using Version Control such as Git
· 2+ years of commercial experience
What you can expect:
· A competitive salary based on your experience, with frequent pay reviews
· A generous approach to holidays
· Flexible working
· Research & development opportunities
· Bonus Scheme
· Flexible Schedule
· On-site Parking
· Work From Home
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch. If you would like to speak to Concept Personnel about any other opportunities then please feel free to contact us.
Due to the high demand of applicants we cannot reply to every applicant, if you have not heard from Concept Personnel within 10 days of applying unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.