Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Newcastle or Remote Working
Salary: £25k – £45k DoE
Our client, a creative digital agency in the heart of Newcastle, are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage their back-end services. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding server-side logic, maintaining databases and collaborating with front-end developers.
This is the role for you if you have a genuine interest and passion for backend development, with a view to always improving and furthering your own skillset and knowledge.
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
· Developing back-end portals with an optimised database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Integrating data storage solutions.
· Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
· Finalising back-end features and testing web applications.
· Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
· Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel.
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Knowledge of the RESTful API lifecycle and best practices to ensure secure and efficient back-end services.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.