Up to £25,000
We’re working with an innovative organisation based in Newcastle who are on seeking a passionate PPC executive.
As PPC Executive, you’ll be creating near and long-time paid search strategies. You’ll be planning, optimising, implementing and managing paid search campaigns for the organisation – ensuring PPC campaigns are up to date and in accordance with best practice guidelines.
A Google AdWords Qualification is essential for this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Producing detailed analysis of reports and campaigns
– Analysing trends and making data driven decisions
– Making creative and tangible suggestions for advert campaigns
– Building up of strong reporting and driving improvement through data analysis
– Budget Management
– Drive performance through campaign testing and build robust channel reporting
– Integrate and manage multiple platforms and manage data integrations
– Presenting data and reports to peers and colleagues
– Understanding of Google Adwords and Bing
– Ability to set up campaigns and manage performance through testing
– Google AdWords Qualification
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
– The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get to work for a vibrant, creative and collaborative business where you can work from home and have a weekly meet up with staff to discuss workloads and idea’s. Benefits include regular social events, career progression opportunities and much more.
If this is something you have the skills and experience for and would like to hear more about, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.