Our client is a leading SaaS organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne who is looking for a Product Manager to join their growing team.
As Product Manager you will harness existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and input from colleagues, customers, prospects and other sources of market intelligence.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Senior Product Manager to understand the features and changes in product requirements.
- Identifying market requirements for current and future products.
- Plan and carry out Discovery workshops with project Stakeholders.
- Create and manage Product Backlog.
- Work together with the UI Designer to review Wireframes and designs internally.
- Work with the project stakeholders to review, collect and log feedback on system design and development.
- Carry out Backlog Grooming to ensure the Product Backlog and the items on it are up to date.
- Work with the development team to ensure they fully understand the project requirements.
- Providing internal teams with the necessary knowledge (via training) and supporting materials.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in a related subject.
- Experience in a similar role with an interest in the software development side of things.
- Strong interactive, team work and leadership skills.
- A great problem solver.
- The ability to quickly understand overall changing demands of projects.
If this sounds like the role for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.