Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: £70 – £90k
Our client is a tech-based business on a mission to empower humanity with data for a sustainable digital future, leveraging their machine learning platform to give people greater control over their personal data. They have ambitious plans for growth in 2021 and beyond, and are looking to hire a Product Manager to support this.
As Product Manager you will work collaboratively with internal teams, unifying Business, Development, UX, Design and Community. You’ll manage the product through vision, strategy, roadmap, delivery and ongoing updates, bringing a strategic perspective to projects as well as getting hands-on in order to get things done.
Skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience of product management, business analysis or equivalent.
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services.
- Experience with agile methodologies and understanding of product management’s role in various development methodologies.
- Understanding of AWS.
- Understanding of DevOps and the SDLC.
- Experience in user-driven product design and data-driven product refinement.
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical and business issues.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills, analytical problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalise, and communicate complex or technical concepts.
Even better if:
- You have an up-to-date understanding of key developments in the data economy (big data, personal data management, privacy, regulation e.g. GDPR) and developments in data science and AI.
- You have experience in a data-based industry such as market research, big data, data science.
Role and responsibilities:
- Defining and managing product roadmaps to realise business goals and strategies.
- Helping to define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements.
- Establishing shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Collaborating with commercial teams, user experience experts and engineers.
- Creating and maintaining the product roadmap, feature backlog and product documentation.
- Prioritising development activities with the engineering team, assisting in determining the best technical implementation methods, working closely with QA on acceptance testing, and scheduling of product deliverables in line with the product launch schedule.
- Working closely with the commercial team to understand emerging client requirements and develop new product features to delight customers.
- Identifying clear, measurable metrics to track the success of your product, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
- Being the company’s ‘go to’ expert on your product and the industry landscape it sits in.
- Facilitating the team to create outstanding solutions and identifying any additional resources and support that will help in that goal.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.