Our client is an award-winning Software as a Service organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Director to join their growing team.
As Product Marketing Director, you will take responsibility for overall portfolio marketing positioning and go-to-market strategy. The successful candidate will synthesize market, consumer, product and competitive inputs into driving growth for the business.
- Overseeing the product portfolio and ensuring this is up to date within all company channels.
- Responsible for creating the right product messaging for all channels.
- Working with CMO, Commercial Solutions team and other dedicated Technical Directors to identify and position key product features and functionalities within the market.
- Defining and maintaining a clear and efficient baseline pricing structure and model for each of the core products.
- Working to define proper metrics and go-to-market package for the main products.
- Liaising with the Design and Product Innovation team to define and devise content.
- Managing customer feedbacks on products.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Information Technology, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering related field.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience needed in a product marketing role.
- Working experience dealing specifically with product positioning, pricing, and packaging.
- Experience in the creation and execution of highly detailed go-to product market plans.
- Ability to present complex material both to technical teams and consumers.
- Strong analytical skills, a passion for products analysis, completive analysis, and market dynamics.
- Understanding of technical products, KPIs and how they work.
- Agency background preferable.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’re interested in hearing more, click “apply” and we will be in touch.