Our client is an International Digital Agency based on the outskirts of the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne who specialist in building eCommerce websites for global blue-chip clients. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team and are looking for candidates who have a particular focus on delivery. This role is ideally suited to a Project Manager with a background in dealing with developers and working within an Agile / Scrum / Sprint driven environment.
As Project Manager you will co-ordinate, supervise and plan client projects and manage the delivery of continuous improvements to clients’ e-commerce stores.
This employer has one of the best benefits packages I’ve ever seen, so if you’re interested in the role, please read on to the end of this ad where you’ll see the benefits list and the button to apply.
Day to Day:
- Take project briefs from clients.
- Plan project roadmaps.
- Manage project delivery.
- Manage project quality control.
- Manage client communication.
- Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them.
- Manage project budgets and ensure billing is up to date.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum processes.
- Excellent organisational skills – you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of eCommerce.
- Previous experience working in an Agency.
- Fully flexible working.
- Unlimited Paid Holidays.
- Opportunity to travel (a learning conference in Canada once a year, global client meetings, annual team camp in a European destination).
- Unlimited ongoing training.
- Work with some of the biggest e-commerce websites in the world. Mainly global luxury brands.
- Be part of a talented team with a great reputation.
- Easily accessible by public transport and free parking.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d like to hear more, just click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.