Our client is an internationally recognised Digital Agency based on the outskirts of the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne who specialise in building eCommerce websites for global blue-chip clients.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team and are looking for candidates with recent experience delivering projects in eCommerce or Tech industries using agile workflows in a multi-disciplinary team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take a hands-on approach to managing projects.
- Facilitate sprint planning, backlog reviews, retrospectives and stand-ups.
- Ensure projects are scoped and managed in extensive detail.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope.
- Build strong relationships with clients – acting as the ‘customer advocate’ internally.
- Manage and maintain all resource allocation for multiple projects.
- Manage and maintain communication channels within the project team and the wider business.
- Track project schedules while constantly assessing risk and removing blockers for the project team.
- Previous experience in a Project Management or Delivery Management role.
- Experience working with agile workflows.
- Experience working in a digital agency, eCommerce or SaaS business is desirable.
- Practical Shopify experience is desirable.
- Experience using Jira is desirable.
- Fully flexible working.
- Unlimited paid holidays.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Unlimited ongoing training.
- Work with some of the biggest e-commerce websites in the world. Mainly global luxury brands.
- Be part of a talented team with a great reputation.
- Easily accessible by public transport and free parking.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d like to hear more, just click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.