Job Title: Project Manager (Market Research)
Location: Remote Working (Occasional meetings in London)
Salary: £35k – £45k DoE
Our client is a very exciting tech startup business on a mission to empower humanity with data for a sustainable digital future. Their machine learning platform gives people greater control over their personal data. They have ambitious plans for growth and are looking to hire a motivated Project Manager to bolster their team.
As Project Manager you will be joining a cutting-edge start-up that is disrupting existing industries. You will be expected to play a large role achieving long term growth by building strong stakeholder and supplier relationships, whilst ensuring the delivery of work to the highest standard.
This is a role for someone who is looking to leave a mark by setting up processes and best practices for a rapidly growing company. You will likely be experienced in market research or project management, handling quantitative data sets for clients.
· Engage with business stakeholders to gain full understanding and definition of goals and objectives, requirements, and deliverables.
· Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, and schedule). Determine resource profile and effort requirements (time, costs and personal).
· Working closely with Panel partners to make sure we get the best and most accurate price and times to clients.
· Ability to set up projects using external project links with different supplier set-ups and ensure sample is as required.
· Ensure projects are delivered to scope, on time, on budget and to the quality required.
· Manage budget and spend on projects.
· Exceptional accuracy to detail when checking scripts, tables, and reports.
· Run and document Post Project Reviews and ensure key learnings are shared with relevant parties.
· Ensure projects have a strong governance structure implementing best practices stakeholder and risk management frameworks supported by an appropriate Communication Plan.
· Run regular project status meetings and status reports.
· Ability to build new processes and get team members to stick to them.
· Act as the conduit between internal and external stakeholders and the product team, providing feedback on new features and functionality that will help us build a better product.
· 4+ years’ experience in market research or project management.
· Experience handling quantitative data sets.
· Strong project management skills, constantly striving for the highest standards.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Working knowledge of sampling, sample quotas, designing questionnaires, structuring data, and scripting.
· Strong organisational and communication skills.
· Excellent written skills; clear, concise, and analytical.
· Up-to-date understanding of key developments in the data economy (big data, personal data management, privacy, regulation e.g., GDPR) and developments in data science and AI would be beneficial.
· Good communicator, self-manager, and natural leadership skills.
· Ability to logically approach problem solving.
· Interest in new technology, awareness of current research & trends and how they apply to the business.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.