Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (Hybrid)
Starting salary: £20-22k
Concept Personnel is a recruitment agency specialising in the Digital, IT, Creative and Marketing sectors providing staff to agencies and in-house departments across the country for almost 20 years. We are currently growing the team and are looking for Recruitment Resourcer interested not just in recruitment but also in the sectors we work in.
As a Resourcer, you’ll work alongside our recruitment consultants to source candidates for a variety of roles. You’ll work closely with clients and candidates on a daily basis, growing your network and establishing yourself as a leading voice in the industry. This is your opportunity to join a recruitment agency like no other. We care about finding great people great jobs and nothing else – no bull, no-nonsense, just results. We’re not about KPIs and hard sales, just a genuine passion for the industry and the best interests of your clients/candidates.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Communicating with candidates on a daily basis, selling the merits of a role, and ensuring they are adequately prepared for the application process.
· Listening to and understanding the needs of your clients and candidates, advocating for them when necessary.
· Business development – being able to spot an opportunity and nurture new business relationships.
Skills & Experience:
· Prior experience in the industries in which we operate (Creative, Digital, IT, Marketing)
· Previous experience in the recruitment/sales industry, or a role that is highly customer-facing/client focussed.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail.
· Ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks across multiple projects.
· Ability to take a brief and communicate it clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
· Goal-driven and task-oriented mentality.
· Resilience, perseverance and positivity.
· Hybrid working.
· Extra holidays for Christmas to New Year shut down.
· Competitive starting base salary.
· Flexible working hours.
· Casual dress every day.
· Structured career progression plan.
· Frequent team-building activities.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in simply click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you to get things rolling.