Our client is a highly sought-after media organisation based in Birmingham who is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team.
As Sales Coordinator, you will ensure the company continues to uphold a reputation in the market for delivering unrivalled customer service through the efficient turnaround of briefs whilst using insight and knowledge to provide the best solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning, booking and on-going administration of all campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with the client and client spend as well as potential revenue.
- Assisting your Account Managers and Head of Sales, with all commercial requests.
- Maximising client expenditure by questioning all briefs and providing creative and insightful responses.
- Driving key focus areas and sales initiatives across the team.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals.
- Providing clients with reports and updates.
- Assisting your Account Manager and Head of Sales with producing and presenting a Post Campaign Analysis for applicable clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about media sales.
- Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
- A true team-player, but with the ability to be bold and work using own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable to the constant changes in media.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and self-improve.
- Naturally curious, enthusiastic and keen to develop within a large company.
- Personable and able to connect with different internal departments as well as clients.
- Good numeracy.
- Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, or if you’d be interested in hearing more, click “apply” and we will be in touch soon.