Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: Basic £30k with uncapped OTE £65k
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is part of a group of young and dynamic Milton Keynes based educational business and a premium provider of high-quality educational services. They’re looking to hire a Group Head of Sales and their ideal candidate is an ambitious and a high performing sales professional who is excited to work in a dynamic environment. You must have an entrepreneurial flair and you can work with, inspire and get the best out of everyone in your team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales manager looking to make a positive mark on a rapidly growing company.
In this role, you will report to and work closely with the company founder. You will recruit, train and manage a team of sales professionals, with the expectation to grow this team substantially within the next two years. You will take full control of the sales department across multiple companies, having the opportunity to develop and implement your own policies and procedures, lead team training sessions and draw up the company’s sales strategy.
As Sales Manager your role will include:
- Smash the annual sales targets
- Taking full responsibility for your sales department and team
- Planning and conducting weekly individual coaching with the sales team members
- Motivating and energising your sales team to be better every day
- Organising and conducting regular weekly team training sessions
- Improve the link between marketing and sales departments by coordinating your efforts with the marketing manager
- Using your customer insights to help the marketing team develop and promote new products
Essential Skills & Experience
- Ideally 4+ years sales experience
- Experience managing a team and delivering sales consistently
- Being motivated by targets and always striving to perform higher
- Able to work independently and do whatever it takes to generate sales
- Need to be a quick learner to understand our product range and customer profiles
- You must have graduated from a top tier UK University – preferably Oxford or Cambridge
- Salary: £65,000 OTE
- Bonuses: Uncapped performance-linked bonus, team events and paid holidays (Alps Ski Trip & Caribbean Cruise).
- Work from home two days per week
- Job Duration: Full-time, Flexible Working available
If you are interested in this role, click “apply” below and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.