Job Title: Search Manager (SEO, PPC)
Location: Milton Keynes (home based initially and post pandemic 3 days office and 2 days wfh)
Our client is a globally recognised iconic brand who is looking for a Search Manager (SEO, PPC) to join their growing team.
As Search Manager (SEO, PPC), you will be responsible for driving the SEM roadmap and strategy to ensure a cohesive approach to both paid and organic (PPC & SEO) channels. You’ll be responsible for optimising and growing national and local traffic to the website by working closely with Ad platforms (Google & Bing), the AI bid tech provider and SEO agency.
We’re looking for a driven and focused strategic thinker who can lead a small team. This role will suit someone commercially focused, therefore ROI will be second nature and you’ll be used to working to targets and KPIs.
Skills & Experience:
– Minimum 3 years PPC/SEO experience (either agency or client side).
– Proven hands-on PPC campaign management experience (either agency or client side) ideally within the retail/ecommerce industry.
– Experience working with 3rd party bidding tech and web analytics.
– Collaborative experience working with product owners and data analysts.
– A proven track record of delivering against revenue and ROI targets.
– Ability to demonstrate successful project management experience.
– Highly numerate and analytical with a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Build on PPC & SEO strategies to ensure best in class delivery.
– Maximise synergies between PPC and SEO to drive overall search traffic and revenue.
– Direct line management of Performance Marketing Exec.
– Drive the optimisation of local organic search.
– Work with internal Digital Product team on SEO technical website updates and maximising the blog.
– Plan and optimise the growth of accounts to ensure optimal visibility across all campaigns.
– Monitor performance to drive efficiencies.
– Write on-brand ad copy.
– Keyword research and analysis.
– Report on all PPC campaigns.
The benefits for this position include private health and dental insurance, worldwide travel insurance, enhanced paternity, maternity and adoption pay, online shopping discount, free onsite parking, discount on the company’s products and much much more.
If this job sounds like something you’d be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to talk through the position and organisation in further detail.