Job Title: Senior Communications Assistant (part-time)
Location: North Shields
Salary: Up to £33k pro rata
Our client, a prestigious organisation based in North Shields, are on the lookout for a Senior Communications Assistant to join their team.
As Senior Communications Assistant you will be responsible for developing and supporting the Communications Strategy, being in control of the digital, marketing and public relations activities.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Actively support the Director of Communications in the development and implementation of communications strategy for the organisation
· Work collaboratively across the business to support business work streams
· Provide advice, guidance and direction to support internal communications
· Support branding and design, ensuring communications are visible and accessible
· Ensure a range of ‘good news’ stories and actively promote these through PR strategy
· Support the Director of Communications to manage press relations and co-ordinate responses to media enquiries as required
· When required and appropriate, act as a press officer for the organisation
· Crisis PR Management, ensuring the timely preparation and release of media statements
· Build relationships and work collaboratively to identify and secure storytelling opportunities
· Support the business to implement a digital strategy and operational plan for digital communications strategy
· Develop and promote the use of video as a key messaging tool
· Manage websites and content accordingly
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the client and the role.