Our client is a highly sought-after digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join their creative team working with some amazing global brands.
As Senior Designer, you will be responsible for devising and implementing high-standard design from concept to delivery.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing client projects from a design perspective and working closely with clients to ensure that the vision for each project is realised effectively.
- Collaborating with marketing, development and commercial teams internally to deliver creative and innovative websites, mobile applications, presentations, illustrations, photography, motion graphics, branding elements and general marketing content.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years agency experience.
- A thorough understanding of user centred design processes.
- In-depth knowledge of art-direction including multimedia design across all platforms and devices.
- Strong knowledge of design tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experience sketching and illustrating concepts and ideas using illustration, mood boards, storyboards, style frames, wireframes, process flows and prototypes.
- Ability to present and communicate your design decisions to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and keep workload organised within project scope.
- Creative ideas with a strong problem-solving mindset and the ability to challenge conventional ways of thinking and working.
If this sounds like the role for you or something you’d be interested in hearing more about, click “apply” and we will be in touch.