Job Title: Senior Digital Account Manager
Location: Tyne & Wear, UK
Salary: up to £45k
Our client is a well-established marketing agency in Newcastle upon Tyne. Experts in marketing, branding, packaging design and digital services, they’re seeking an ambitious Senior Digital Account Manager to join their team, due to a period of growth.
As Senior Digital Account Manager, you’ll lead your own projects with a team of developers and designers, delivering digital solutions on time and on budget for blue-chip clients. You will be as comfortable fleshing out a brief with the client as you are facilitating team members’ execution of the project. You’ll have strong account and project management skills with the ambition to grow and develop even further, particularly in your strategic account management skills.
Skills and Experience:
– Demonstrable experience of Digital Project/Account Management, and prior experience working within an agency environment
– Proven track record managing and developing client relationships, particularly with blue-chip brands and/or large global organisations
– Experience of hands-on project management of website builds
– Exemplary account management skills
– Comfortable working in a mixed technical and creative environment.
– Demonstrable ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative, in a fast-paced environment
– Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
Even better if:
– You have experience working with Google Analytics to track and optimise websites.
– You have experience of eCRM Marketing, e.g., MailChimp
– You have experience working with Jira issue and project tracking software
– You have your finger on the pulse of the ever-changing digital environment.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click apply and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.