Job Title: Senior Digital Designer / Creative
Location: Newcastle Upon Type
Salary: Up to £35k
Our client is an internationally recognised FMCG brand, and they’re looking to recruit a Senior Digital Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Senior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating concepts through to live digital assets alongside the wider creative team.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Lead on the creation and delivery of digital assets for a variety of digital campaigns
– Support the concept and creation of launch assets for new product development & sales events. Including, but not limited to, website landing pages, social media content, PPC banners, video content, animation, email design, etc
– Website design and build, experience of Magento or similar CMS would be an advantage
– Email design and build
– Video production and animation
– Photography retouching
– Working to processes within the Global Brand team and across departments
– Liaise regularly with the brief originators/project managers/regional marketing managers to understand the goal of the brief
– Proactively cultivate relationships with customers, partners and stakeholders, providing specialist information, advice and guidance in support of the creative service
– Attend meetings, events, exhibitions (onsite and offsite as appropriate)
Skills & Experience:
– Previous design experience at senior level
– Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud and After Effects
– HTML & CSS experience desired
– Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Strong collaboration & influencing skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong sense of ownership and commitment
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.