Job Title: Front End Developer – Remote Working
Location: Fully Remote Working
Salary: up to £45k
They’re working with exciting tech on disrupter projects and making a big difference to their clients with digital transformation software development projects. They offer flexible working, above standard pension, training budgets and various other benefits.
You will be working with modern tech stack such as ES6, React, Next.js, Rest APIs and they allow everyone in their teams to have a voice so if you want to work for a company that really listens to everyone’s opinions, then read on.
This company is open to fully remote working. The role can be office based or remote working or a mix of both. They have offices in a variety of locations UK-wide including Sunderland, Gateshead, Nottingham, Sheffield and London.
REQUIRED TECH KNOWLEDGE:
- React JS
- HTML/CSS (LESS, SASS, SCSS)
- REST APIs
- On-site SEO and accessibility
TECH TO LEARN ON THE JOB (OR BONUS IF YOU ALREADY KNOW):
- GraphQL APIs
- Code Reviews
- React 16 including writing custom hooks
- TDD methodologies
- Styled Components or a similar CSS-in-JS library
- Containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Web service technologies
- Above ‘standard’ pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely, or choose an arrangement to suit you
- Training budgets
- Relaxed working environment
WHEN YOU’RE IN THE OFFICE:
- Great working space with a well-stocked drinks fridge, fruit & snacks, really good filtered coffee, pool table and games console.
- Regular socials and events
- Friday afternoon beers
- Monthly lunch
- Free on-site parking
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.