Senior Information System Engineer
£35 – £40,000
A leading SaaS business is looking for a Senior Information System Engineer, this role is a newly created position as the business is growing rapidly. This role may have some out of hours work as you will deal with any escalations from the 3rd line engineers when required.
- Windows Server management
- Active Directory including group policy.
- Network services such as DHCP and DNS
- Linux Server management (Ubuntu and CentOS)
- Networking, including routing, switching, VPN and firewall management.
- Experience in managing NGFW devices.
- Hypervisors implementation, maintenance, diagnostics and repair, including, Hyper-V, ESXi and KVM
- Backup and recovery management
- Understanding of encryption standards and experience implementing them.
- Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Understanding of IT Security principals and be able to apply these appropriately.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience using Atlassian cloud products such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience working within a software development environment
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.