Our client is a highly sought after digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join their growing team.
The successful candidate should be a passionate iOS engineer who keeps up to date with latest iOS development changes. You should endeavour to write clean code and constantly improve the apps you work on.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive iOS development experience.
- Proficiency with the iOS tech stack including Swift and Objective C.
- Understanding of core computer science principles and concepts such as MVC, OOP & memory management.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Experience building adaptive UIs for iPhone, iPad and Auto Layout.
- Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines.
- Plenty of social team events.
- Performance related bonus.
- Cycle to work, travel loan and share option schemes.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- An extra day off each year for your birthday.
- Free books of your choice.
- Training opportunities.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d be interested in hearing more, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.