Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Newcastle – Hybrid Working
Salary: Up to £30k depending on experience
Our client, a well-established charitable Performing Arts organisation based in the North East, is on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Senior Marketing Manager will work closely with the marketing, communications and press teams to ensure the delivery of sales events, through a combination of nurturing the existing customer base while also growing a diverse range of new audiences.
With the Communications & Sales Director and Communications Officers team, you will plan and implement creative and results-driven marketing campaigns to increase attendance, sales and the business profile in the North East and on tour.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create sustainable and strategic campaigns which maximise income through box office sales, food and beverage and individual giving and raise awareness of the organisation amongst stakeholders.
· Devise and implement cost effective multi-channel marketing campaigns for all business activity to maximise sales potential
· Generate or manage the creation of promotional copy, imagery and content for productions and corporate campaigns
· Evaluate marketing and communications activity and disseminate learning where appropriate to improve future performance
· Agree and monitor relevant marketing budgets, taking responsibility for tracking and reporting expenditure against budget
· Support the creative development of the Digital Plan and ensure its effective implementation
· Lead on the development of dynamic digital content to raise awareness of the brand and offer
· Support the Communications & Sales Director to set, monitor and achieve ambitious sales targets
· Analyse, evaluate, report and make recommendations for the future on campaign activity using Spektrix, Google Analytics and other tools as required, particularly focussing on reach and impact
· Contribute significantly to the strategic development and delivery of customer relationship and audience development plans
· Approach all work with audiences in mind to manage the delivery of customer-focused campaigns which are creative, compelling and multi-channel
· Implement the company’s individual giving scheme and ensure effective integration with customer relationship strategies
· Foster cross-departmental working for improved communications and audience experience
· Support the Director of Communications and Sales in strategic planning and development
· Stay abreast of developments in contemporary theatre practice
· Advise and support associate artists, volunteers and participants on marketing, segmentation and communication where required
· Update content and maintain website, and keep ahead of digital developments that may affect the functionality
· Provide audience data to contribute to artistic programming decision making
· Work with the Director of Communications and Sales and the Artistic Planning department to identify audiences for work and work for audiences
· Create and manage strategic programmes that grow new audiences and deepen the engagement with existing audiences
· Analyse, evaluate and report on audience development programmes through the effective use of data and analytics
· Liaise and develop relationships with culturally diverse communities and audiences
· Provide clear leadership, management and development to the permanent and freelance staff in the department
· Provide line management and support to the Marketing and Digital Marketing Officers, delegating responsibilities as appropriate, and task manage freelancers within the department
· Conduct regular 121 and reviews in line with company processes, and monitor & address staff wellbeing
· Be a role model for the team, supporting, advising, and nurturing development and success
· Encourage and engage staff with the Company’s values and culture.
· Manage the workload and priorities of the department to ensure smooth delivery of the marketing plan.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, or you’d like to hear more about, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.