Our client is a long standing, nationwide retail organisation who is looking for a Senior E-Commerce Executive to join their team.
As Senior E-Commerce Executive, you will help drive the online business and achieve incremental gains. You will create engaging promotional campaigns, ensuring messaging is both commercial and attractive to customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with ecommerce platforms and CMS systems.
- High attention to detail.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in marketing communications or similar and relevant professional qualifications such as IDM.
- Project management experience would be beneficial.
- Experience briefing Web Developers or a basic understanding of code would be beneficial.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of E-Commerce in the planning and development of all online promotional campaigns.
- Configure and execute promotions using the ecommerce platform.
- Undertake performance reporting, providing insight on overall campaign and product performance.
- Support the day to day management of the website and campaign schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Discounts with some of the largest high street retailers.
- Long service annual leave benefits.
- Share incentive plan.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Generous discounts on the companies’ products.
- Life assurance.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.