Our client is an award winning digital agency, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for an ambitious Senior Sales Consultant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help a fast-growing organisation take its expansion to the next level. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in their field, who are capable of executing a solution based sales process to identify client issues, developing a requirement to formulate a value-based solution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Sales Development team to identify the correct prospects
- Actively engage and participation in networking and marketing events
- Develop business opportunities by proactively targeting functions within a company and maximise potential to influence decision makers
- Articulate and demonstrate company values while presenting unique business and technical knowledge of the industry
- End to end sales activities including, lead generation, lead follow up, sales process, pitching, business financial approvals and contracting
- Proactively explore existing sales potential not currently fully explored with existing client base
- Forecast sales opportunities, tracking and using critical metrics to predict sales success
- Track all sales activity via internal CRM tools
Skills & Experience:
- 3 – 4 years experience selling enterprise value based solutions
- Track record of success in high value sales environments
- Proven targeted sales experience across IT, software, technology or digital marketing
- Track record of exceeding targets and gaining recognition among peers
- Ability to travel freely across the UK to meet client requirements
- Strong commercial and overall business acumen.
In return for your dedication and hard work, our client offers an excellent package, including 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, regular social events and activities, the chance to work within a relaxed and positive environment for a highly sought after agency and numerous company perks.
If this sounds like something you will be interested in, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more about the job and the company.