Our client is a growing digital organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a Senior Software Engineer specialising in automation to join their team.
As Senior Software Engineer (Automation), you will become an integral part of the award-winning technical team, working at the forefront of technology with some world class partners, developing cutting edge tech projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Desirable skills – React, NodeJS, C#, Selenium or similar, Unity3d.
- Experience in test automation would be very beneficial.
- Comfortable integrating with complex systems.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact successfully across a multi-disciplinary technical team.
- Develop automated testing across the company.
- Improve internal development tools and processes.
- Build on existing tools to increase coverage and enhance reporting by adding new test types over time while maintaining flexibility.
- Leverage idle systems on site as well as utilizing a pool of dedicated machines.
- First level support if test results are deemed un-reliable.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, or you’d just like to hear more, click “apply” and we will be in touch.