Job Title: Senior Technical Developer (Magento)
Location: Milton Keynes (Remote Working Options Available)
Salary: £32K – £50k depending on experience
Our client is a thriving creative and digital agency based in Milton Keynes. They’re looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior Technical Developer with Magento expertise to join their team.
This role can be taken on remotely, although you must be able to commute to the client’s offices in Milton Keynes once a week.
As Senior Technical Developer, you will be integral in driving the company’s digital offering forward, working with clients across a wide variety of industries. The ideal candidate will be innovative and self-disciplined, with a results-oriented approach.
- 3 years’ experience in Magento
- Passion, understanding, and experience of implementing best practice within back end development (development, testing, documentation, CI/CD, release).
- Experience using project management and workflow tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding of LAMP Stack and other technologies including, SOAP, REST, API Development.
- Highly experienced in Agile or SCRUM
- Be able to offer solutions to complex business processes, including complex integrations with other business systems.
- Experience in development workflow, productivity, and versioning using industry standard tools, preferably alongside multiple developers.
Desired but not Essential:
- Systems architecture design and administration experience.
- SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with other CMS such as WordPress / DotDigital or other CRM/Marketing Automation packages.
- Exceptional knowledge in server management set up and maintenance (Apache, Ubuntu, SSLs, MySql etc.)
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible and remote working.
- Annual training and development budgets.
- Personal progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with big brands on exciting projects.
- Employee Wellness Programme.
- Plenty of team building gatherings (post-pandemic)
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.