Job Title: Senior UI/UX Designer and Team Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (remote working considered)
Salary: up to £50k DoE
Our client is a highly sought-after digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to lead their UI/UX Team, designing outstanding user experiences for clients.
As Senior UI/UX Designer and Team Manager, you will be responsible for devising and implementing high-standard design from concept to delivery. You’ll manage projects from a design perspective, working closely with clients and your internal team to deliver innovative digital products, websites and mobile applications. Remote applications for this role will be considered.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in creative / web / digital agency
- Thorough understanding of user centred design processes and in-depth knowledge of art direction to manage multimedia design across all platforms and devices
- Ability to present and communicate design decisions to stakeholders and team members
- Experience sketching and illustrating concepts and ideas using illustration, mood boards, storyboards, style frames, wireframes, process flows and prototypes
- Strong knowledge of design tools, especially Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, keep workload organised within project scope
- Have a portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for responsive web platforms
- Agile work experience is a plus
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating high quality design work from concept to final product
- Leading and developing an agile multidisciplinary team to produce innovative solutions to internal and customer problems
- Contributing to the customer experience road map
- Advocating for and following customer-centred design, effectively advocating for the customer in a corporate environment
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.