Our client, a prestigious marketing agency based in Milton Keynes, are looking for a determined SEO Marketing Specialist to join their team.
As SEO Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for researching, creating and implementing new and innovative Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) campaigns that will strengthen market awareness of clients’ brands, products and services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research, analyse and optimise website content and processes.
- Develop and optimise clear, concise and comprehensible content for SEO.
- Assist with new business proposals and attend pitches as required.
- Produce SEO website audits.
- Liaise with client services and development teams to ensure all aspects of websites are built with SEO capabilities.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Ensure all Online Marketing work is being completed to a high standard and budgets are being managed.
Skills & Experience:
- At least three years’ experience working with SEO.
- Experience working in an agency preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and a creative flair.
- Able to lead campaigns in order to deliver significant ROI’s.
- Able to set up, deliver and monitor SEO campaigns.
- Experience working with and managing a freelance team would be beneficial.
- Experience with platforms such as: Moz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic, SEMRush, MozCast, Google My Business, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog etc.
If this sounds like something you would be interest in, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and the client.