Job Title: Front End Developer
Salary: Up to £45k
Location: Remote Working
We are currently recruiting a Front End Developer with eCommerce experience who loves to solve problems and build engaging, modern user experiences for blue-chip brands. Our client is an eCommerce Agency with a global reach. They build eCommerce websites for some of the worlds’ biggest online retail brands. The company is based in the North East of England with a Dev team who are based all over the UK. The job is 100% fully remote working from the off and for the future with no requirement whatsoever to work in the office.
We’re looking for a Front End Developer with eCommerce experience who can work in a fast-paced agile team and manage their time effectively. You will work as part of a team to plan and deliver the development aspect of client projects.
· eCommerce experience and preferably 3+ years’ experience working with a CMS such as Shopify / Magento / WordPress / Woocommerce.
· Familiarity with JS based build tooling (Webpack, Babel etc).
· Experience or a keen interest in reactive JS frameworks (Vue, React etc).
· Bespoke / customised theme build experience.
· Experience with Git version control.
· Understanding of SEO requirements.
· Working to deadlines.
· Experience building custom APIs.
· Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming paradigms.
· Understanding of server-side/client-side rendering and the pros and cons of both.
· Experience with testing.
Nice to Have:
· Experience in building modular and reusable components/libraries.
· Experience in writing backend services in Node.js
· Experience in Tailwind.CSS / Alpine.JS / Vanilla JS / GraphQL.
· Experience with continuous integration and deployments.
· Building responsive websites and web applications.
· Browser and device testing all your work.
· Working closely with Designers to translate design prototypes into a fully functional website and web applications.
· Clearly communicating technical solutions to team members.
· Attending client meetings when required.
· Creating technical documentation.
What You’ll Get
· Opportunity to work with some of the biggest online retailers in the world including very well-known blue-chip brands.
· Unlimited fully paid annual leave.
· Access to as much online learning as you like fully funded by the business.
· 100% remote working.
· Relaxed and flexible working environment.
· Opportunities for global travel.
· Your own Macbook.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d like to hear more, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our current roles, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.