Job Title: Social Media and Content Executive
Salary: £20-25k dep exp
Location: County Durham
Duration: Permanent Full Time Hours
Our client is a sportswear and sports merchandise comparison website. They have developed a platform that allows sports fans from all over the world to compare prices and find deals on thousands of kits, trainers, sportswear and equipment from the best-known leading sporting brands and retailers. They are at the start of an exciting journey of growth. They plan to be a global brand and they’re looking for someone to join them on their journey and play a key role in achieving greatness.
They want to hire a Social Media and Content Executive who will lead on organic Social Media and work with the wider marketing team to understand the vision, strategy and direction of the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for planning, execution and delivery of regular organic Social Media activity across platforms including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Create innovative and original content including video and imagery for use across social channels that will engage our customers.
- Live streaming, vlogging and being the face of the business.
- Work with the wider marketing team on ideation, creation and delivery of content and campaigns.
- Deliver social media customer service, manage inbound enquiries and proactively participate in social media community engagement.
- Grow our Social Media following and engagement across various channels (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Tik Tok etc).
- Track and report on campaigns against KPIs including engagement, follower growth and income generation, continuously monitoring performance and making recommendations.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to integrate organic social media into our brand and external partnership campaigns and wider marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date with, and react to, key social media trends.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of, and passion for, planning and delivering social media and/or content campaigns.
- Familiar with key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter, knowledge of YouTube and LinkedIn is desirable.
- Strong creative skills including copywriting, video and photo editing skills.
- A passion for sports, trainers and sportswear.
- Experience of reporting and using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making.
- A self-starting winner.
- Someone who owns their work, gets work completed and strives for success.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee options (EMI scheme)
- Contributory pension along with Death in Service benefit
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Casual dress
- An ambitious positive atmosphere
- Work within the sports industry on social media as a job!
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.