Our client is a high-end soft furnishings brand in Northumberland who are looking for a part time Social Media Executive to join their Digital team.
As Social Media Executive your main responsibility will be to handle social media strategy and oversee implementation on various social media platforms to increase sales, brand awareness and multi-channel traffic.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create unique and engaging content for social media platforms.
- Work closely with the Brand and Design team on social media photo shoots.
- Evaluate and report weekly on the performance of social media programs.
- Identify and deliver on KPIs from social media.
- Build and execute an on-going social content calendar.
- Plan and manage the effective communication with audiences on differing social channels.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers.
- Manage paid social activity in line with the Sales & Marketing budget.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve strategies.
- Monitor competitor social media activity and campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level, ideally from a marketing, sales or business-related area.
- Mix of broad marketing skills and preferably specific knowledge of online marketing in an online retail environment.
- Proven background in driving sales via social media engagement.
- Fluent & attractive writing skills.
- Creative mindset.
- Photography skills.
- InDesign or Photoshop skills.
- Image and copy accuracy.
- Experience in social media and/or applying basic marketing principles in a commercial environment.
If this sounds like the role for you or something you’d like to hear more about, click “apply” and we will be in touch!