Our client is a market leading digital organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne and they are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team.
As Business Analyst you will be responsible for acting as the main technical interface between customers, the scrum team and the commercial teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the technical solution being delivered while working closely with the wider Technical team.
- Understand client requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Lead internal and external technical discussions during scoping and delivery phases.
- Support commercial teams during technical pre-sales discussions.
- Provide hand-overs demos to customers.
- Provide strong analysis skills to find solutions and opportunities from customer requirements.
- Manage multiple client projects simultaneously.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a customer/client facing business analysis role.
- Analysis experience in the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience in agile methodology (ideally SCRUM), mobile technologies/apps and in the betting and gaming industry would be beneficial.
- Agency experience would be advantageous.
- An excellent holiday allowance.
- Regular social team events.
- Performance related bonus.
- Cycle to work and Travel Loan schemes.
- Your birthday off in addition to your holidays.
- Relevant training and training budget.
If this sounds like the role for you or you’d just like to hear more, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.