Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is not your usual recruitment agency role and we are not all about KPI’s and hard sales! Interested in a career that you will enjoy and thrive in where sales are not a chore?
Concept Personnel specialise in the Digital, IT, Creative and Marketing sectors and have successfully provided staff to clients around the North East for 17 years. We are now looking to develop the team and are looking for an enthusiastic person that is interested not just in recruitment but also the sectors we work in.
We actively try to enhance our employee’s careers and look to progress recruitment consultants to senior level within their first 18 months.
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Listen and understand client’s needs
- Listen and understand candidate’s needs
- Business development to nurture new business relationships
- Account management with existing clients
- Proactive sales and negotiation on multiple levels
- Co-ordination of the recruitment process from start to finish
What we look for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Bachelor’s degree would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of either Marketing, IT, Creative or Digital (preferred)
- Relevant sales/recruitment experience (preferred)
- Goal-driven and task-oriented mentality
- Resilience, perseverance and positivity
What benefits do we offer a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive starting base salary
- Casual dress every day.
- Christmas to New Year off (paid)
- Flexible working hours
- Structured career progression plan
- Frequent team-building activities
Where will you work?
Baltimore House, Gateshead, looking onto the quayside and the Millennium Bridge in a modern office space.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch. If you would like to speak to Concept Personnel about any other opportunities then please feel free to contact us.
Due to the high demand of applicants we cannot reply to every applicant, if you have not heard from Concept Personnel within 10 days of applying unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.