Our client, a globally recognised digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, are looking for a talented UI Designer / Graphic Designer to join their growing team.
As UI Designer / Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for planning and delivering all creative aspects of projects for a wide range of clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in either a UI Design or UX Design role.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Good knowledge of information architecture, interaction and graphic design principles.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Adobe creative suite experience would be beneficial.
- HTML and CSS experience would be beneficial.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver design workshops with clients.
- Undertake design research and ideation.
- Create and present design prototypes.
- Develop design systems.
- Work closely with the development teams to deliver creative solutions.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this client offers an above average benefits package, including unlimited holidays, a relaxed and flexible working environment and the opportunity to travel around the world.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the client and the job.