Job Title: UI/UX Designer – Mobile, Web and Software
Location: Bedford – remote working available with access to the office
Our client is a digital agency based in Bedford who specialise in mobile, web and software. They’re looking to add a UI/UX Designer to their growing team; based in Bedfordshire however remote working is available with the flexibility to come into office for meeting, brainstorms or workshops.
As a UI/UX Designer, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who is a passionate creative. You’ll integrate into the team, enjoy collaboration and be able to see a project through from concept to completion. We’re looking for a highly focused, passionate and driven individual who loves to create user-centred, innovative, exceptional experiences and brands.
Skills and Experience
· You have 3+ years of experience either in a design agency or client side (in-house).
· You have a portfolio of brands and/or mobile & web apps you’ve previously created.
· You understand platform and device specific design patterns and behaviours for iOS & Android and web.
· You love crafting user interactions and understand UX principles.
· You are comfortable with producing UX deliverables such as user journeys and wireframes, through to visual design.
· You thrive in complexity and excel in creating simple products.
· You can articulate your design decisioning & present to clients, stakeholders and peers.
· You enjoy understanding the needs of users and designing solutions.
· You’re a born creative mind with Jedi-like attention to detail.
· You will have a do-it-all attitude and endeavour to meet deadlines.
· You have a constant desire to get better, learn & have your input valued.
Please provide a link to your portfolio with your application.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.