Job Title: US Business Growth Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Negotiable basic + commission
Our client is a very successful online retail organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne. As their business grows and evolves both in terms of brands, product lines and geography, the next phase in their business plan sees them moving into overseas markets.
They want to crack the US market next and in order to do so, they’re looking to hire a US Business Growth Manager who will come in at a senior level to spearhead their US debut.
The company’s products are created, produced and distributed from their North East based HQ. They have marketing, production, warehousing, customer service functions already established. The successful candidate will have a proven background in eCommerce and will have grown a brand overseas. You’ll be able to bring to the table all the knowledge and understanding of the potential pitfalls and you’ll already know the process to crack an overseas market.
Role and requirements:
- You will be experienced in putting together a strategy to launch a brand in the US or another overseas market.
- You will have eCommerce brand strategy experience.
- You’ll have experience in closing international commercial deals and licensing deals with sports clubs.
- You will have marketing / sales strategy experience.
- You’ll be a natural leader and bring gravitas to the team.
- You’ll be ready to treat this as your own business and give it your all.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Commission that allows you to benefit from your success.
- Work for an exciting fast-growing e-commerce brand with a loyal and highly engaged audience.
- Awesome team spirit and company culture with regular company socials.
- Company has charity connections so there’s a very high feel-good factor with this role.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.