Our client is a nationally recognised digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking to hire a talented User Researcher to join their team.
As User Researcher, you will lead the companies digital UX and design strategy, ensuring all clients receive a first-class digital experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic guidance to the UX team.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure UX strategy is aligned with both business and user objectives.
- Work with the project manager and designers to map out the UX (research) approach.
- Build strategic relationships and implement processes.
- Actively participate and support business development when appropriate.
- Evaluate and QA work by UX / UI designers.
- Lead regularly scheduled UX team meetings.
- Mentor UX talent and evaluate/recruit new talent as needed.
- Guarantee active collaboration between designers, developers and strategists.
- Conduct and plan a wide range of UX-related research.
- Create research reports, personas and customer / user journey maps.
- Provide consultation to project teams and clients on usability and accessibility best practice.
- Present user focused insight and recommendations in one-on-one and group situations.
Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth understanding of lean / agile delivery processes.
- Ability to fulfill, facilitate and lead UX requirements on any given project.
- Solid understanding of UX design and research principles.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience conducting stakeholder workshops, interviews and research sessions.
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability standards, different technologies, and UX/CX terminology.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this client offers a number of amazing benefits, including a profit share scheme, flexible working, constant development opportunities and an above average holiday allowance.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d like to hear more, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.