Our client, an award-winning technology organisation based in Durham, are looking for a talented UX Design Lead to join their growing team.
As UX Design Lead, the main aim of your role will be to ensure the successful delivery of design across a range of projects. You will work closely with clients, business analysts and other designers to ensure exceptional experiences are achieved.
Skills & Experience:
- UX/UI experience.
- Experience creating user personas, experience maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- A degree or qualification in a related field.
- Experience using UX platforms such as InVision, Axure, Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Confident organising and hosting UX workshops and experience doing so.
- Experience of planning or being involved in user research studies.
- Experience designing for usability, applying WCAG2.0 AA accessibility guidelines to all designs.
- Strong UI and creative design skills.
- Experience leading a design team.
- An analytical mind, disseminating data from A/B testing tools and behavioural analysis platforms such as HotJar into actionable solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and document user personas, experience maps and user flows to support project requirements.
- Assist in collecting and documenting project requirements.
- Plan and lead UX workshops with client stakeholders and project teams.
- Develop wireframes and functional prototypes in industry leading software.
- Present and communicate design solutions to client stakeholders.
- Produce documented UI design systems based on atomic design principles for handover to development teams.
- Conduct usability research studies and feed the results back into the design process.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance, plenty of training opportunities and flexible working hours.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.