Job Title: UX/UI Design Manager
Location: Remote Working (must be able to attend regular meetings in either London or Newcastle upon Tyne)
Salary: up to £45k DoE
Our client is a digital organisation on a mission to empower humanity with data for a sustainable digital future, leveraging their machine learning platform to give people greater control over their personal data. They have ambitious plans for growth in 2021 and beyond, and are looking to hire an ambitious UX/UI Design Manager to support this aim.
As UX/UI Design Manager you will oversee the full brand user experience, helping the team to create delightful digital interactions. You will take a lead position, helping to build the team as the company grows. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovative and intelligent human-centred design, and will be excited about the possibility of using design to help create a more human-centric internet.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading brand development across multiple digital and offline channels.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and design concepts which communicate and accentuate the brand’s design principles.
- Leading the design team to create designs that are imaginative and relevant with a human centric focus.
- Utilising a number of product and user experience design models such as human centred design, privacy by design, agile.
- Leading User Experience research projects for both B2B and B2C journeys across web, mobile, social, events, digital and physical advertising.
- Working closely with the development team daily, as part of ongoing development sprint cycles.
- Responding to internal design briefs with intelligence and enthusiasm.
- Collaborating with the team to produce advertising and marketing materials such as adverts, posters and presentations.
- Participating in internal discussion and idea generation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- Have good communication skills both written and oral, and a strong eye for detail.
- Be prepared to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Have a strong appetite to learn new skills and a proactive attitude.
- Be professional, conscientious and dependable.
- Have the ability to creatively approach problem solving.
- Possess an interest in new technology, awareness of current social and economic affairs.
- Be an enthusiastic team player and have an outgoing personality.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.