UX/UI Digital Designer
Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary up to £35k
Our client is a creative and digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne and are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative user experiences. You should have an instinctive eye for clean and artful design and possess great UX/UI skills.
Skills & Experience:
· 2 years+ UI design experience.
· Excellent visual design skills.
· Able to present and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Collaborating with the UX and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions.
· Executing all visual design stages from concept to sign-off.
· Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
· Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
If this sounds like a position you’d be interested in applying for or would like to hear more about, click “apply” and we will be in touch.