Position: Videographer & Video Editor
Salary: Up to £30k
Location: North Shields, Tyne and Wear
Our client, a growing online retail organisation based in North Shields, is looking for a creative, confident Videographer who is comfortable creating video content for a range of applications and audiences.
As Videographer, you’ll be responsible for documenting the company’s daily activity for use on their social media channels and creating engaging video content for use in their marketing campaigns.
· Experience in planning, shooting and editing video content.
· Ability to create and adapt content for a variety of commercial purposes.
· Ability to develop and work within a house style, whilst also being able to adapt to the requirements of different brand identities.
· Confident user of video editing and animation software such as Adobe Premier Pro/After Effects or similar.
· Previous experience creating video content for the fashion industry would be preferable but not essential.
· Any experience in Animation and / or Photography would be beneficial.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Documenting daily activity within the company to help build a positive brand image and foster relationships with customers.
· Work with the creative team to produce content in line with their content and launch schedules.
· Construct effective and attractive video content for use on multiple channels and platforms.
· Bring innovative new ideas that engage audiences across a range of demographics.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the current high number of applicants for many of our roles, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.