Our client is a globally recognised tech organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a Web Developer to join their team.
As Web Developer, you will work with senior developers and designers to supply a varied mix of web-based media to different stakeholders around the business.
Skills & Experience:
- A thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities and limitations.
- A strong working knowledge of developing cross platform and browser compatibility.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced business.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- Positive team player attitude.
- Iterative, collaboration and working with stakeholder feedback.
- A mentality for good user experience in web interfaces.
- Desirable skills in: Wireframing and prototyping, PHP, Docker, code editors, CMS, email template design and development, web analytics, SEO and performance marketing.
- Develop responsive web and mobile solutions.
- Develop cutting edge and robust web interfaces.
- Implement front-end designs provided by team designers.
- Maintain a strong desire for quality in all products regardless of the scope.
- Work to a methodical thorough approach to web development.
- Solve problems in a creative and innovative manner.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this client has an above average benefits package which includes: The choice to work from any of the company’s offices (based all around the world) for two weeks per year, enhanced parental leave, enhanced pension contributions, a generous yearly learning allowance, a generous holiday allowance and regular company events and social activities.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.