Our client is a well-known public-sector organisation looking to hire a Website Content Copywriter on a short term, contract basis to create website content. They are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and talented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The job will require you to liaise with multiple service providers to understand and create content for a large website project. The position is full time hours, on a three-month rolling contract basis.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of digital marketing and creating SEO friendly website content.
- Exceptional written, verbal and communication skills, with good attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of different language styles.
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- A creative flair with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritising workload with efficiency.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Go through existing web content to check for accuracy and update as needed.
- Produce a series of the most frequently asked questions/answers for each service to assist customers.
- Produce a new introduction for each service web page that clearly defines its purpose.
- Produce a script to allow a service expert to introduce themselves, their service and answer the most commonly asked questions.
- Add content to the website along with appropriate images, documents, video etc. (training provided)
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, or you’d like to hear more about, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.